The panel was very impressed with the focus and depth of the Department, with its ability to integrate theory and applications, and with its international leadership in several important fields.
The teaching/educational programme of the department clearly rests on a very solid pedagogical basis.
- A new live data visualisation page illustrates the power consumption of smartphones
- Blog: Experience at EGI Community Forum 2014
- Finnish-British cooperation yields most accurate measures of gene expression
- Data Science study profile launched
- Best Paper Award for UH Cambridge Joint Work - ACM SIGCOMM CCR
- Seminar on summer work projects August 21 and September 4 2014
- Sourav Bhattacharya defends his PhD thesis on Continuous context inference on mobile platforms on August 25th, 2014
- Blog: Friday Pulla / Perjantai Pulla
- 1 of 24
06.10.2014 10:15 - 10:45LectureJiaheng Lu: Opetusnäyte apulaisprofessorin tehtävään: Introduction to XML data model
10.10.2014 10:15 - 10:45LectureHuayu Wu: Opetusnäyte apulaisprofessorin tehtävään: Database Design Using Entity-Relationship Approach
10.10.2014 12:15 - 13:00Guest lectureHuayu Wu: Guest lecture: Managing and Analyzing Transportation Data