The panel was very impressed with the focus and depth of the Department, with its ability to integrate theory and applications, and with its international leadership in several important fields.
The teaching/educational programme of the department clearly rests on a very solid pedagogical basis.
- Liang Wang defends his PhD thesis on Content, Topology and Cooperation in In-network Caching on March 27th, 2015
- Open position: Professor / Tenure-track Assistant Professor in bioinformatics
- Computational creativity research on YLE TV1
- Researchers explain urban mobility by transportation mode decomposition
- Strategic partnership with NSF Science and Technology Center for Science of Information
- New search engine lets users look for relevant results faster
- Bioinformatics internship positions
- Discovery Group releases an iPhone app for music creation
- 1 of 28
03.03.2015 14:15 - 15:00Guest lectureProf. Ali R. Butt (Virginia Tech.): Simulation Driven Tools for Efficient Data Center Management
27.03.2015 12:00 - 15:00M.Sc. Liang Wang:Defence of thesisContent, Topology and Cooperation in In-network Caching