The panel was very impressed with the focus and depth of the Department, with its ability to integrate theory and applications, and with its international leadership in several important fields.
The teaching/educational programme of the department clearly rests on a very solid pedagogical basis.
- Summer jobs in IT research institutions (deadline February 20th 2015)
- Two premiers of computationally created music
- MOOC – New way to university or a threat for the educational system?
- Carat and Computational Creativity featured in Danish Radio
- Blog: Reflections on Strategy Seminar 2014
- The Department of Computer Science rewarded their employees
- CS Department seeks university lecturer
- University of Helsinki comes in 4th in NWERC programming competition
- 1 of 27