The panel was very impressed with the focus and depth of the Department, with its ability to integrate theory and applications, and with its international leadership in several important fields.
The teaching/educational programme of the department clearly rests on a very solid pedagogical basis.
- A new report published: Evaluation of the international Master´s programmes: Computer Science and Bioinformatics
- Publication in the top conference STOC 2014
- Summer jobs in IT research institutions (deadline February 20th 2014)
- Joonas Paalasmaa defends his PhD thesis on Monitoring Sleep with Force Sensor Measurement on February 7th, 2014
- Blog: Summer student at CERN
- The Times: Hannu Toivonen "wants more titter power at your fingertips"
- Top Bioinformatics Contributions of 2013
- Awards at the Department of Computer Science
- 1 of 22