The panel was very impressed with the focus and depth of the Department, with its ability to integrate theory and applications, and with its international leadership in several important fields.
The teaching/educational programme of the department clearly rests on a very solid pedagogical basis.
- Blog: Include A Generic People Interface
- Greetings from SomeJam!
- COIN Centre of Excellence's new Video Released
- Blog: The Impostor Syndrome - A Reversed Sense of Entitlement
- A new report published: Evaluation of the international Master´s programmes: Computer Science and Bioinformatics
- Publication in the top conference STOC 2014
- Summer jobs in IT research institutions (deadline February 20th 2014)
- Joonas Paalasmaa defends his PhD thesis on Monitoring Sleep with Force Sensor Measurement on February 7th, 2014
- 1 of 22