The panel was very impressed with the focus and depth of the Department, with its ability to integrate theory and applications, and with its international leadership in several important fields.
The teaching/educational programme of the department clearly rests on a very solid pedagogical basis.
- Introducing docenture applicant: Pasi Sarolahti
- Blog: Interview Series with Research Group Leaders - Giulio Jacucci
- Variathon challenge for predicting genotype variants
- Blog: Hackathon at Facebook - Experiences from Software Factory's visit to San Francisco
- Vacancy: University Lecturer
- Toni Ruokolainen defends his PhD thesis on February 22nd, 2013 on A Model-Driven Approach to Service Ecosystem Engineering
- Blog: Networking - One Year Away
- Morning coffee with Jaakko Haapasalo from Rovio
24.06.2013 10:00 - 16:00Other eventGame changers in science communications -- Department present at Think Corner
27.06.2013 12:00 - 16:00Ph.Lic. Satu Eloranta:Defence of thesisDynamic Aspects of Knowledge Bases