The panel was very impressed with the focus and depth of the Department, with its ability to integrate theory and applications, and with its international leadership in several important fields.
The teaching/educational programme of the department clearly rests on a very solid pedagogical basis.
- ICRI-SC research featured in MIT Technology Review
- Timo Honkela new professor for digital information
- Blog: Greetings from Karelia: Collaboration with Petrozavodsk University
- Pietu Pohjalainen defends his PhD thesis on Self-Organizing Software Architectures on December 13th, 2013
- Mikko Pervilä defends his PhD thesis on Data Center Energy Retrofits on December 12th, 2013
- Linus Torvalds second best known Finnish scientist
- Blog: On Hammer and Nail
- Doris Entner defends her PhD thesis on November 20th, 2013 on Causal Structure Learning and Effect Identification in Linear Non-Gaussian Models and Beyond
21.08.2014 08:30 - 14:00SeminarSeminar on summer work projects August 21 and September 4 2014
25.08.2014 12:00 - 15:00M.Sc. Sourav Bhattacharya:Defence of thesisContinuous Context Inference on Mobile Platforms
04.09.2014 12:15 - 15:45SeminarSeminar on summer work projects August 21 and September 4 2014