The panel was very impressed with the focus and depth of the Department, with its ability to integrate theory and applications, and with its international leadership in several important fields.
The teaching/educational programme of the department clearly rests on a very solid pedagogical basis.
- Pietu Pohjalainen defends his PhD thesis on Self-Organizing Software Architectures on December 13th, 2013
- Mikko Pervilä defends his PhD thesis on Data Center Energy Retrofits on December 12th, 2013
- Linus Torvalds second best known Finnish scientist
- Blog: On Hammer and Nail
- Doris Entner defends her PhD thesis on November 20th, 2013 on Causal Structure Learning and Effect Identification in Linear Non-Gaussian Models and Beyond
- Computationally Inspired Artwork Exhibited in Exactum
- Intel and Helsinki University established a new mobile security institute
- NODES group well represented at ACM SenSys 2013
No events to display.