The panel was very impressed with the focus and depth of the Department, with its ability to integrate theory and applications, and with its international leadership in several important fields.
The teaching/educational programme of the department clearly rests on a very solid pedagogical basis.
- NODES group well represented at ACM SenSys 2013
- Blog: Teaching Computer Science in Africa
- ACM SIGITE best paper award for RAGE research group
- DoCS programme invites applications for funded doctoral student positions
- CS Department seeks assistant professor in data management
- Success in NCPC programming contest
- Blog: Welcome to Kumpula Club Buddy Program
- Panu Luosto defends his PhD thesis on September 14th, 2013 on Normalized maximum likelihood methods for clustering and density estimation