The panel was very impressed with the focus and depth of the Department, with its ability to integrate theory and applications, and with its international leadership in several important fields.
The teaching/educational programme of the department clearly rests on a very solid pedagogical basis.
- Blog: Windows Azure CodeCamp
- New Book: "Perspectives on the Future of Software Engineering"
- Software Factory Speeds up Ruby on Rails
- Alexander-Derek Rein Among the Winners of Microsoft’s Imagine Cup
- Our MOOC featured in University World News
- Antti Hyttinen defends his PhD thesis on May 8th, 2013 on Discovering Causal Relations in the Presence of Latent Confounders
- Introducing docenture applicant: Pasi Sarolahti
- Blog: Interview Series with Research Group Leaders - Giulio Jacucci
12.12.2013 12:00 - 16:00MSc Mikko Pervilä:Defence of thesisData Center Energy Retrofits
13.12.2013 10:15 - 11:00HIIT seminarMike Solomon: Non-linear systems in the spacing of musical scores
13.12.2013 12:00 - 16:00MSc Pietu Pohjalainen:Defence of thesisSelf-Organizing Software Architectures
17.12.2013 10:15 - 11:00HIIT seminarPatrick Nicholson: Deterministic Schemes for Membership in the Bitprobe Model