The panel was very impressed with the focus and depth of the Department, with its ability to integrate theory and applications, and with its international leadership in several important fields.
The teaching/educational programme of the department clearly rests on a very solid pedagogical basis.
- Exactum Green - Energy awareness day 7.10.
- Mobile research covered two times by Scientific American
- MOOC was elected one of the success stories at the Open Finland 2014 expo
- Blog: Computational Creativity - Now!
- Professor Eero Hyvönen receives State Award for Public Information
- A new live data visualisation page illustrates the power consumption of smartphones
- Blog: Experience at EGI Community Forum 2014
- Finnish-British cooperation yields most accurate measures of gene expression
03.03.2015 14:15 - 15:00Guest lectureProf. Ali R. Butt (Virginia Tech.): Simulation Driven Tools for Efficient Data Center Management
27.03.2015 12:00 - 15:00M.Sc. Liang Wang:Defence of thesisContent, Topology and Cooperation in In-network Caching