The panel was very impressed with the focus and depth of the Department, with its ability to integrate theory and applications, and with its international leadership in several important fields.
The teaching/educational programme of the department clearly rests on a very solid pedagogical basis.
- Blog: Experience at EGI Community Forum 2014
- Finnish-British cooperation yields most accurate measures of gene expression
- Data Science study profile launched
- Best Paper Award for UH Cambridge Joint Work - ACM SIGCOMM CCR
- Seminar on summer work projects August 21 and September 4 2014
- Sourav Bhattacharya defends his PhD thesis on Continuous context inference on mobile platforms on August 25th, 2014
- Blog: Friday Pulla / Perjantai Pulla
- Deutsche Welle interviews Prof. Hannu Toivonen
No events to display.