- What are master's degree programmes?
- Where will the programmes take you?
- MSc in Algorithms and Machine Learning
- MSc in Networking and Services
- MSc in Bioinformatics (MBI)
Accepted MSc students (Algo and NeSe)
How to get in?
- A suitable Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or in a field closely related to it. We give preference to degrees that are relatively similar to ours.
- An academic record demonstrating high potential either of the programmes
- Proficiency in English (indicated by a language test score from TOEFL, IELTS, or CAE/CPE); see details from the table of the language requirements of the University of Helsinki
- A motivation letter
- Information on how and when to apply to these Master's Degree Programmes and to the University of Helsinki can be found at http://www.helsinki.fi/admissions/. These pages include also information about student status, expenses and living in Helsinki.
- On-line application service of the University Admissions Finland
- Computer Science programs have some program-specific aplication information
- Teaching in the Master's degree programmes on Algorithms and Machine Learning and on Networking and Services is given fully in English
Coordinator of the Master's Degree Programmes in Computer Science:cs-msc-programmes [at] cs.helsinki.fi
Applying to master's degree programmes
- How to apply to the University of Helsinki?
- On-line application service for Master's Degree Programmes at UH
- Faculty guidelines about admission and studies
- Computer Science specific application guidelines
- How to get in?
- Applicants with degree from AMK