- What are master's degree programmes?
- Where will the programmes take you?
- MSc in Algorithms and Machine Learning
- MSc in Networking and Services
- MSc in Bioinformatics (MBI)
Accepted MSc students (Algo and NeSe)
The University of Helsinki is one of the 20 members in the League of European Research Universities (LERU) sharing the values of high-quality teaching within an environment of internationally competitive research.
The Department of Computer Science is one of the few national Centres of Excellence in University Education.
The Department hosts a Finnish Centre of Excellence on Algorithmic Data Analysis (Algodan), selected by the Academy of Finland as a premier research and researcher training unit that is at the international cutting edge of research in its field.
The Department is the home of Linux: this is where Linus Torvalds studied while developing the Linux kernel.
Applying to master's degree programmes
- How to apply to the University of Helsinki?
- On-line application service for Master's Degree Programmes at UH
- Faculty guidelines about admission and studies
- Computer Science specific application guidelines
- How to get in?
- Applicants with degree from AMK