Academic Year 2013-2014
The Bachelor's education gives students a broad base of computer science to build their specialisations on; at the MSc level, the sub-programmes offer them education to become experts in their chosen field. The wide scope and depth of courses are important parts of this expert education.
Courses and Exams
Subprogrammes and Master's programmes
Minor subject studies
Support for students
- Apply now to Facebook’s Open Academy Program with Software Factory
- Course result lists on paper no more
- New course for period II: Pop-up Course: Linkki 24 Challenge
- New courses for Spring 2014: Intelligent Embedded Systems, Reading Group on Digital Literature, Reinforcement Learning Project
- Registration to spring 2014 course "Evaluation Methods for User Interfaces " has started and ends on Monday 16th of December at 9.00
- 1 of 30
No events to display.