Academic Year 2014-2015
The Bachelor's education gives students a broad base of computer science to build their specialisations on; at the MSc level, the sub-programmes offer them education to become experts in their chosen field. The wide scope and depth of courses are important parts of this expert education.
Courses and Exams
Subprogrammes and Master's programmes
Minor subject studies
Support for students
- Summer jobs in IT research institutions (deadline February 20th 2015)
- Application period for scholarships for summer courses (India, China, Nordic Countries) has begun!
- Feedback to the University and Bachelor’s graduates
- MSc Scholarship Opportunities - Erasmus Mundus DESEM Programme
- Registration to Spring 2015 course "Professional Software Development" has started and ends on Wednesday 7th of January
- 1 of 41
No events to display.