Academic Year 2013-2014
The Bachelor's education gives students a broad base of computer science to build their specialisations on; at the MSc level, the sub-programmes offer them education to become experts in their chosen field. The wide scope and depth of courses are important parts of this expert education.
Courses and Exams
Subprogrammes and Master's programmes
Minor subject studies
Support for students
- Täydennyshaku Erasmus- ja Nordplus-vaihtoon 10-24.3.2014 / Extra round for Erasmus- and Nordplus-exchange
- A new report published: Evaluation of the international Master´s programmes: Computer Science and Bioinformatics
- New course for period IV: Methods for Software Engineering (no lectures)
- Pop-Up course: SomeJam 13.3.-20.3.
- New Course for period IV: Study skills in deep learning (2 credits)
- 1 of 33