Academic Year 2014-2015
The Bachelor's education gives students a broad base of computer science to build their specialisations on; at the MSc level, the sub-programmes offer them education to become experts in their chosen field. The wide scope and depth of courses are important parts of this expert education.
Courses and Exams
Subprogrammes and Master's programmes
Minor subject studies
Support for students
- Intermediate Studies Project: Data Structures and Algorithms during 15th of December and 12th of January
- Registration to Spring 2015 course "Simulation-based User Interface Design" has started and ends on 11th of December at 9.00
- Two new seminars for the Spring 2015
- The registration to BSc Thesis (Scientific Writing) of Spring 2015 has started and ends on Tuesday 25th of November
- The registration to seminars of Spring 2015 has started and ends on Tuesday 25th of November
- 1 of 39
No events to display.