Academic Year 2014-2015
The Bachelor's education gives students a broad base of computer science to build their specialisations on; at the MSc level, the sub-programmes offer them education to become experts in their chosen field. The wide scope and depth of courses are important parts of this expert education.
Courses and Exams
Subprogrammes and Master's programmes
Minor subject studies
Support for students
- New course during 16.12.2014-11.1.2015 Robot Programming Project
- New course on Saturday 1st of November: Pair Programming Competition (1 cr)
- New course during 13.10.-20.10.: Angular.js Programming Project
- Oletko kiinnostunut opiskelijavaihdosta tai työharjoittelusta Euroopassa?
- MOOC was elected one of the success stories at the Open Finland 2014 expo
- 1 of 38
No events to display.