Academic Year 2015-2016
The Bachelor's education gives students a broad base of computer science to build their specialisations on; at the MSc level, the sub-programmes offer them education to become experts in their chosen field. The wide scope and depth of courses are important parts of this expert education.
Courses and Exams
Subprogrammes and Master's programmes
Minor subject studies
Support for students
- Spring 2016 SE project proposals by 4.12
- New course: Intermediate Studies Project: Database Application (New Year)
- New course: Intermediate Studies Project: Programming (New Year)
- The Ericsson Innovation Awards 2016, an open competition for students all around the world.
- The registration to BSc Thesis of spring 2016 has started and ends on Wednesday 25th of November
- 1 of 53