The parameter format from the source code is:
* LILO/Module params:
* Where: <PORTBASE> is any of the valid AHA addresses:
* 0x130, 0x134, 0x230, 0x234, 0x330, 0x334
* <BUSON> is the time (in microsecs) that AHA spends on the
* when transferring data. 1542A power-on default is
* valid values are in range: 2..15 (decimal)
* <BUSOFF> is the time that AHA spends OFF THE BUS after while
* it is transferring data (not to monopolize the bus).
* Power-on default is 4us, valid range: 1..64
* <DMASPEED> Default is jumper selected (1542A: on the J1),
* but experimenter can alter it with this.
* Valid values: 5, 6, 7, 8, 10 (MB/s)
* Factory default is 5 MB/s.
> lunix:~# isapnp pnpconfig.txt
> Board 1 has Identity 08 0f 6d b9 45 42 15 90 04: ADP1542 Serial No 258849093 [checksum 08]
> pnptext:60 -- Fatal - IO range check attempted while device activated
> pnptext:60 -- Fatal - Error occurred executing request '<IORESCHECK> ' --- further action aborted
I've a pnp sound card that fails to configure with a similar error
message when a (CHECK) entry was found in an (IO ...) block. Removing
those entries solved the problem. Try this in your pnpconfig.txt:
(IO 0 (SIZE 4) (BASE 0x0330))
-- Rafael - To unsubscribe from this list: send the line "unsubscribe linux-kernel" in the body of a message to email@example.com More majordomo info at http://vger.kernel.org/majordomo-info.html Please read the FAQ at http://www.tux.org/lkml/