Drop 33 on May 25, 2001 (jfs-0.3.3-patch.tar.gz) includes fixes to the
file system and utilities. There is now a patch being provided that
will make it easier to move from release 0.3.2 to 0.3.3, the patch file
is call jfs-0_3_2-to-0_3_3.patch.gz.
Function and Fixes in release 0.3.3
- Fix fsck to handle mount read-only correctly
- Fix top level utilities makefile to be able to easily overide
version of gcc compiler
- Man pages are now available in html format
- Fixed statfs call to return the maximum number of inodes that
JFS could allocate. (problem reported as rpm exits with a (x) inodes
needed message without installing the package).
- Fix to handle a case where a inode wasn't getting written to disk.
- Increase the performance of unlinking files.
- Fix to null terminate symlinks.
- General SMP fixes.
For more details about the problems fixed, please see the README.
JFS for Linux http://oss.software.ibm.com/jfs
To unsubscribe from this list: send the line "unsubscribe linux-kernel" in
the body of a message to firstname.lastname@example.org
More majordomo info at http://vger.kernel.org/majordomo-info.html
Please read the FAQ at http://www.tux.org/lkml/