Drop 43 on September 14, 2001 (jfs-2.2-1.0.5-patch.tar.gz
or jfs-2.4-1.0.5-patch.tar.gz) includes fixes to the
file system and utilities.
Function and Fixes in release 1.0.5
- Fixed jfsprogs.spec to handle utilities not being in file system
source tree (Thanks Andy Dustman and Anthony Liu)
- Cleaned up include files
- Fixed inconsistencies in mkfs man, html pages
- Allow separate allocation of JFS-private superblock/inode data
(Thanks Christoph Hellwig).
- Remove checks in namei.c that are already done by the VFS (Thanks
- Remove redundant mutex defines (Thanks Christoph Hellwig).
- Replace all occurrences of #include <linux/malloc.h> with
#include <linux/slab.h> (Thanks Christoph Hellwig).
- Work around race condition in remount -fixes OOPS during shutdown
- Truncate large files incrementally (affects directories too)
For more details about JFS, please see the README or changelog.jfs.
JFS for Linux http://oss.software.ibm.com/jfs
To unsubscribe from this list: send the line "unsubscribe linux-kernel" in
the body of a message to firstname.lastname@example.org
More majordomo info at http://vger.kernel.org/majordomo-info.html
Please read the FAQ at http://www.tux.org/lkml/