EDOC workshops | EDOC 2011
Workshops complement IEEE EDOC's main scientific program with presentations and discussions of both mature and preliminary project results, ideas, experiences, and knowledge in a way that is more interactive and more focused than paper sessions in the main conference program. To foster this interactivity and focus, workshops target a narrower range of topics.
Workshop proceedings will be published by the IEEE Computer Society and included in the IEEE Computer Society Digital Library (CSDL) and the IEEE Xplore. The IEEE reserves the right to exclude a paper from distribution after the conference (e.g., removal from IEEE Xplore) if the paper is not presented at the workshop.
Please check the detailed scope at each workshop page:
- 2nd International Workshop on Models and Model-driven Methods for Service Engineering (3M4SE 2011)
- 5th International Workshop on Advances in Quality of Service Management (AQuSerM 2011)
1st International Workshop on Dynamic Business-to-Business Collaboration (DynaCo 2011)cancelled
- 4th International Workshop on Evolutionary Business Processes (EVL-BP 2011)
- 3rd International Workshop on Service-oriented Enterprise Architecture for Enterprise Engineering (SoEA4EE 2011)
- 6th Trends in Enterprise Architecture Research (TEAR 2011) Workshop
- 6th International Workshop on Vocabularies, Ontologies and Rules for The Enterprise (VORTE 2011)
EDOC workshop deadlines
Workshop paper submission due:
15 March 2011 Extended to 29 March 2011
Workshop paper acceptance notification: 7 May 2011 (delayed by a few days due to extended paper submission)
Workshop paper camera-ready due:
1 June 2011 Extended to 10 June 2011
All workshops follow the same schedule and submission format.
Two types of paper submissions will be accepted: (a) full papers with 8-10 pages, and (b) short papers with 4 pages. All submissions must comply with the IEEE Computer Society conference proceedings format guidelines. Submissions must be in English and should be made electronically. For the actual submission of a paper to a workshop please have a look at the corresponding workshop website.