The panel was very impressed with the focus and depth of the Department, with its ability to integrate theory and applications, and with its international leadership in several important fields.
The teaching/educational programme of the department clearly rests on a very solid pedagogical basis.
- Awards at the Department of Computer Science
- New Year’s resolutions from your new department head
- Janne H. Korhonen defends his PhD thesis on Graph and Hypergraph Decompositions for Exact Algorithms on January 16th, 2014
- Blog: NODES/KOPS Glögi 2013
- ICRI-SC research featured in MIT Technology Review
- Timo Honkela new professor for digital information
- Blog: Greetings from Karelia: Collaboration with Petrozavodsk University
- Pietu Pohjalainen defends his PhD thesis on Self-Organizing Software Architectures on December 13th, 2013