New International Student FAQ

Questions and answers for international students the Department

Under constructions - sorry for the inconvenience!

Incoming Exchange Students


Question Answer
I need to change my Learning Agreement. What is the process? There are two parties involved that need to approve the changes: your home university and the Department of Computer Science. First, negotiate the changes with your home university. If they require a formal approval on paper from the Department, fill in the form (provided by your home university) and contact the Departmental coordinator (Reijo Sivén) to approve the changes and sign and stamp the form. If your home university also requires the signature of the Institutional coordinator, you need to go to the University main building (downtown Helsinki) and get the signature of an Institutional coordinator (any of them can sign the paper). If an approval on paper is not needed, it is enough to inform the Departmental coordinator by email about the changes (the Department does not require any forms to be filled).


21.09.2016 - 10:20 Reijo Sivén
09.08.2012 - 15:31 Antti-Pekka Tuovinen