Academic Year 2015-2016
The Bachelor's education gives students a broad base of computer science to build their specialisations on; at the MSc level, the sub-programmes offer them education to become experts in their chosen field. The wide scope and depth of courses are important parts of this expert education.
Courses and Exams
Subprogrammes and Master's programmes
Minor subject studies
Support for students
- Special Course in Unsupervised Machine Learning: Probabilistic Factor Analysis Methods during 17th and 19th of May
- SmartWater Hackathon during 22nd of April and 24th of April
- Develop the campus -contest
- Solinor Beacon Hackathon during 1st of April and 3rd of April
- Use your chance to learn ReactJS at MicrosoftHQ in Espoo for free! Sauna and fun included!
06.05.2016 12:00 - 15:00M.Sc. Oskar Gross:Defence of thesisWord Associations as a Language Model for Generative and Creative Tasks
13.05.2016 15:00 - 20:00Other eventFlora Day Celebration
18.05.2016 14:15 - 16:00Guest lectureDr. Caroline Colijn, Imperial College, London: HIIT Guest Lecture: Informative comparisons between phylogenetic trees
23.05.2016 14:15 - 16:00Guest lectureProf. Tok Wang Ling/ National University of Singapore: From Structure-based to Semantic-based: Towards Effective XML Keyword Search
28.05.2016 00:00 - 00:00Other eventHIIT Open 2016 - Programming Contest