Bisociation Networks for Creative Information Discovery
The goal of BISON is to explore the concept of bisociative discovery on the basis of graph-based data mining.
People and partners
Researchers from Computer Science Department in the project:
- Prof. Hannu Toivonen (contact person),
- Sébastien Mahler,
- Fang Zhou,
- Laura Langohr
- Kimmo Kulovesi, and
- Teemu Hynonen.
The project is funded by
- the European Union in framework FP7 as a FET Open Project and has
started since June, 1, 2008.
and it co-operates with
- University of Konstanz, Germany
- University of Ulster, United Kingdom
- Jožef Stefan Institute, Slovenia
- Katholieke Universiteit Leuven, Belgium
- Otto-von-Guericke Universität Magdeburg, Germany
- University of Bristol, United Kingdom
- European Centre for Soft Computing, Mieres, Spain