This update fixes a corruption-causing bug.
After learning to my horror that gnu patch will, if a patch was made to be
applied with option -p0, sometimes apply patches to your 'clean' tree (the
one with the ---'s) instead of the target tree (the one with the +++'s) I
decided to switch to -p1, and that is how this patch is to be applied.
- Off-by-one bug in second level index block splitting identified
by Ted using his prototype Htree extensions to e2fsck, isolated using
same, and fixed by Chris Li (Ted, Chris)
- Added a missing static, allowing htree to be applied to
Ext2 and Ext3 simultaneously, withload symbol conflicts (Me)
- Htree has been ported to Ext3 by Chris Li, patch to be available soon.
(Chris, do you need a place to post it?)
- Port to Ext3 (Chris)
- e2fsprogs extensions (Ted)
- Tuning/testing/finalizing of hash function
- Delete coalescing
- Highmem support (currently buggy)
- telldir cookie(s)
- Hash attack resistance
- Source cleanup
- Port to 2.5
-- Daniel - To unsubscribe from this list: send the line "unsubscribe linux-kernel" in the body of a message to firstname.lastname@example.org More majordomo info at http://vger.kernel.org/majordomo-info.html Please read the FAQ at http://www.tux.org/lkml/