Introduction to game programming, Autumn 2009
General Info (Preliminary)582325 Introduction to game programming (4 cu)
Juha Vihavainen 09.09.-16.10.
Wed 14-16, Fri 12-14 C221
Exercises 14.09.- 16.10.
1. Paula Kuosmanen 14.09.-16.10. TI 12-14 BK106
2. Paula Kuosmanen 14.09.-16.10. KE 12-14 D122
Course requirements: good programming skills.
No examination. Obligatory programming projects.
Lectures are spoken in Finnish but all course material is in English.
- graphics on Windows
- event handling
- the architecture of game programs
- resource handling
- object-oriented 3D graphics programmming
- game programming techniques