Environment for Testing Framework-based Software Product Families
RITA is a research and development project aiming at developing theory and methods for testing framework-based software product families. In addition to the theoretical approach, the RITA environment for testing of framework-based software product families is under development. The RITA project is a part of the ROOSA group.
The RITA project has been funded by Nokia Research Center as a part of the ITEA project CAFÉ (from the first of January 2002 to 30th of June 2003) and is currently a part of the ITEA project FAMILIES (from the first of July 2003 to 30th of June 2005).
- Jukka Paakki (project leader), (mail)
- Raine Kauppinen, (mail)
- Juha Taina, (mail)
- Antti Tevanlinna, (mail)
- Kauppinen, R., Taina J., Tevanlinna, A., Hook and Template Coverage Criteria for Testing Framework-based Software Product Families. Proceedings of International Workshop on Software Product Line Testing (SPLiT'2004), Boston, Massachusetts, USA, August 2004, 7-12.
- Tevanlinna, A., Product Family Testing with RITA. Proceedings of the Eleventh Nordic Workshop on Programming and Software Development Tools and Techniques (NWPER'2004), Turku, Finland, August 2004, 251-265.
- Tevanlinna, A., Taina J., and Kauppinen, R. Product Family Testing: a Survey. ACM SIGSOFT Software Engineering Notes, Volume 29, Number 2, March 2004.
- Kauppinen, R., Taina J., RITA Environment for Testing Framework-based Software Product Lines. Proceedings of the Eighth Symposium on Programming Languages and Software Tools (SPLST'2003), Kuopio, Finland, June 2003, 58-69, University of Kuopio, 2003.
- Kauppinen, R., Testing Framework-based Software Product Lines. Master's Thesis, Report C-2003-20, University of Helsinki, Department of Computer Science, 2003.
- Taina, J., Paakki, J., Kauppinen, R., RITA - a fRamework Integration and Testing Application. Proceedings of the Finnish Data Processing Week (FDPW'02), Petrozavodsk, Russia, July 2002, 150-158, University of Petrozavodsk, 2003.
- Tevanlinna, A. and Kauppinen, R., A Conceptual Model for Product Family Testing. Submitted to consideration for publication in a book ("research book") related to the Families-project.