Support for attending national activities in 2011
If you are interested in attending any of the conferences listed below (or some other related event in Finland during 2011), Hecse will pay the registration fees (and travel expenses if the conference is not in the Helsinki-Espoo region, as long as the fees and expenses are reasonable).
Please send email@example.com an email about which conferences you would like to attend.
For Helsinki region conferences: Register for the conference and pay the fee and ask for a reimbursement of the payment from Hecse (use this form (rtf) or this one (pdf), include original receipts, and return to Hecse's coordinator or Pauliina Pajunen at Exactum).
For conferences outside the Helsinki region: Register for the conference, and proceed with planning and reporting etc. as normal (e.g., fill in "matkamääräys" and "matkalasku").
Attending one of these conferences in Finland will not affect your chances of getting further grants for international conferences or trips (outside Finland) later this year!
Some conferences in Finland during 2011 (computer science/engineering- related)
- 30-31 May 2011: Finnish Computer Science Days, Espoo (in Finnish?)
- 13-15 June 2011: WSOM 2011 - 8th Workshop on Self-Organizing Maps, Espoo
- 14-17 June 2011: ICANN 2011 - Intl Conf on Artificial Neural Networks, Espoo
- 7-10 August 2011: Witmse 2011 - 4th Workshop on Information Theoretic Methods in Science and Engineering, Helsinki
- 8-11 August 2011: ISSNC 2011, 18th International Summer School in Novel Computing, Kuopio
- 29 August - 2 September 2011: EDOC 2011 the 15th IEEE Intl Enterprise Distributed Object Computing Conf, Helsinki
- 5-7 October 2011: ALT 2011 - 22nd Intl Conf on Algorithmic Learning Theory, Espoo
- 5-7 October 2011: Discovery Science 2011 - 14th Intl Conf, Espoo
- 17-20 November 2011: 11th Koli Calling Intl Conf on Computing Education Research
Any questions, please ask firstname.lastname@example.org