Workshop on Mobile Services and Edge Computing
The 3rd Helsinki-HKUST-Tsinghua workshop on mobile services and edge computing is a three-day workshop jointly organized by the University of Helsinki, Hong Kong University of Science and Technology, and Tsinghua University. The workshop is intended to bring together professors, researchers and students to share ideas, experience and implementations related to mobile and edge computing.
Department of Computer Science, University of Helsinki
The topics will cover following areas:
- Mobile edge computing
- Mobile augmented reality
- Mobile big data
- Mobile security and privacy
- Energy efficient mobile computing
- Low latency networking stack
- Social networking services
- Workshop Programme online: July 20, 2016.
- Workshop: July 27-29, 2016