582484 Algorithm Libraries (4 cr, 2 cu), spring 2006
- Results (Intranet)
- Exam solutions
- The registration for the follow-up course Algorithm Library Design is now open.
- The programming project instructions and topics are now available. The assignment of topics takes place on the lecture on tuesday 31.1.
- The purpose of the course is to learn to use some C++ algorithm libraries including STL, parts of Boost, LEDA, and CGAL.
- The course requires C++ programming skills and some knowledge of algorithms and data structures.
- The course includes a programming project.
LecturesJuha Kärkkäinen | 17.01.-23.02. | tue, thu 16-18 | B119
- Other Libraries
ExercisesJarkko Toivonen | 23.01.-24.02. | wed 10-12 | B119
Jarkko Toivonen | 23.01.-24.02. | wed 16-18 | B119
- 25.1. (solutions) (code)
- 1.2. (solutions) (code)
- 8.2. (solutions) (code)
- 15.2. (solutions/code)
- 22.2. (solutions) (code)
ExamFri 3.3. 16-19 B123
GradingExercises (10 p.) + programming project (25 p.) + exam (25 p.) = 60 p.